Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Free Show" preview starts today at Pro Arts in downtown Oakland, at 10 am., including 3 of my Little Free Art Gallery pieces, everything to be given away for free when the show opens March 1

"The Free Show" preview starts today at Pro Arts in downtown Oakland, at 10 am. I've got 3 Little Free Art Gallery pieces on exhibit, to be given away free. I'm not sure yet how it's all going to work, I guess on March 1 when the show opens officially, an "Artists Reception and Free Art Launch" will take place from 6-8 p.m., maybe that is when people will be able to take the art and other gallery items for free, I have no idea how it will work then or afterwards, maybe I will find out more before then. At any rate, it will be interesting to see how people respond to the whole thing.


http://www.proartsgallery.org/exhibitions/2013_exhibitioncall_freegallery.php 

"The Hilary Box", "Boss Joss", and "Big Joss Man, Can't You Hear Me When I Call" are 3 Little Free Art Gallery confections by Doug Millison, to be exhibited and given away for free at "The Free Gallery", Pro Arts, Oakland, California, March 1-29; show preview starts February 26, 2013

No comments: